This is a Tax Free PLACE ANYWHERE Lot Deed.
Village lots are located in almost every village, town, and city across New Britannia. The Village Property Deed in the Add-On Store includes the Shingle-Roof Village Home, shown here next to an empty village lot:
At 20 x 30 meters, there is ample room for a variety of homes, including the spacious Knight Village Home and Viking Village Home!
[CLARIFICATION 10/05/2015: This property deed is for land-based lots only]
There are many benefits to being a property owner in SotA, including:
- Having a permanent residence, a place to put down roots, to hang your helmet, to decorate to your taste, to invite your friends over to hang out.
- Provides a location for you to have a vendor to sell your wares.
- Provides a location to set up private crafting stations, saving you the trouble of visiting public crafting stations to produce your wares.
- Plant your own gardens to grow whatever you need.
- Dramatically increases your storage space. Your house can be filled with decorations, and you can place chests at your house to expand your player inventory.
There is only a finite amount of land in SotA, and the available property deeds are going fast. If you purchase your Village Lot Property Deed through the Add-On Store, you will have lot placement priority over everyone else that waits until SotA launches before they purchase a property deed.
(NOTE: Village Lot Properties will not be exclusive to the Add-On Store, and may also be available in the game. Village Lot Property Deeds purchased through the Add-On Store will have an in-game currency tax that must be paid monthly or the lot reverts to being for sale and the Lot Deed is returned to the owner. Backers at Ancestor pledge level and above already have one tax exempt Lot Deed as a pledge reward. All lot deeds are transferable between players. Refer to the FAQ for Lot Selection Priority.)