Buy this Guild Wars 2 Gem Card Code and add 2000 Gems to your active Guild Wars 2 Account. Add your Guild Wars 2 Gems Code via the Black Lion Trading Company in the Gem shop from within the game.
* Active Guild Wars 2 account required.
* No refunds or exchanges due to the nature of these codes.
Price: $24.98In Stock
Buy this Guild Wars 2 Gem Card add 2000 Gems to your active Guild Wars 2 account. Add your Gems Code via the Black Lion Trading Company in the Gem shop from within the game.
Guild Wars 2 Gems are the in-game currency required to purchase things from the Gem Store. Gems may be bought with real-world money and spent to get convenience items, account services, or decorative items. Like in-game items,Gems can be traded to other players for coin at the Trading Post. With Guild Wars 2 Gems you can buy Styles, Consumables, Services, Accounts, Boosts, Minis and or updates.
Here are the steps to use when redeeming Guild Wars 2 Gem card serial codes in the Black Lion Company Gem Store:
- Log in to Guild Wars 2.
- Open the Black Lion Trading Company panel. (The default hot key is “O,” or you may select the lion icon in the upper left of the game screen.)
- Select the “Redeem Code” button at the upper left of the Gem Store panel.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your serial code for gems.
- Gems are delivered automatically when the code is redeemed.
In the Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store, your gem balance is displayed in large blue numbers at the top left. In other tabs of the Black Lion Trading Company, your gem balance is displayed in the bottom left, opposite your coins.
You have to be logged in to post a review.